PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

not again...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

not a good equation... erratic weather conditions + stress from insurmountable work... this equates to flu... gaaaaaahhd!

not again... not now please... i have to get things done as scheduled... i've barely made my christmas gift hunting and i still have these special projects to be finished on time... i'm punishing myself now so i can enjoy my yuletide hiatus but getting the flu will definitely... definitely slow down my pace... and that i can't afford...

pretty please... down on all fours... please heavens, here me... take this sickness away...

somebody please give me a hug... huhuhu!

okay... i pulled myself from the bed this early because i've spiels scripts to finish... and i am hoping to still have enough strength later so as not to be absent... you can do it prue!

sneeze here... blow there... fiery eyes... and i'm damn feeling really cold... whew!!! ang hirap kumita ng pera... waaaah!!!

let me have this glass of milk with a yosi stick... patawad... anyway, here's hoping you're all in pink of health... unlike me! huh! bitter... hahaha! love you all...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!