PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2007

angel heard on high...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"angel kumusta ka? i will be in manila on the 17th na. mas maaga."

got this message last night @ 10:37... and in a snap, my world glittered with holiday lights... hahaha! in a hoarse voice, i couldn't help but shout for joy in fleur de lys... good thing i was with a friend or i would have made a fool of myself... who cares anyway... well, i don't...

just the other night, i was psyching myself... konting tiis na lang, ilang tulog na lang, darating na anghel mo... in fact, i remember whispering to myself sana mapa-aga... hahaha! and how magical, my celestial guardians did listen to me and must have spoken to Him... here now, prayer granted... thank You!

and so i searched for 'angel swiss' in my phonebook... dialled in excitement...

"hello... angel..."

"hello?"

"aaaaangeeeel... got your text..."

"hello...?"

"angel...angel..."

"hello... who's this? sino 'to?"

oh i get it... yeah... i almost forgot... wala nga pala akong boses... i sounded differently... hahaha!

"angel... wala akong boses... sorry... can you hear me?"

"angel... 'tep... is this you? bakit iba boses mo?"

"angel wala nga akong boses..."

"di ko kasi alam na ikaw kasi it says 'private number'... tapos iba pa boses... akala ko may iba nang tumatawag sa akin ng angel.."

and i laughed without a sound....

"angel was sick with fever kasi then bigla naman ako nawalan ng boses... must be the weather... init-lamig kasi..."

"don't strain yourself... parang tortured ka angel..."

"it's okei... angel got your message... is that true?"

"oo naman... i took na the earlier flight... was calling you yesterday to tell you pero di ka sumasagot... mga madaling araw..."

"kaw ba yun? saw the missed call... thought it was my ate...anyway, you arrive monday then... i'll pick you up... let me know the flight details... aaaanggeeeel i miiiiisss youuuuu... and i'm just happy you're back earlier..."

"ako din... got your chocolates na... angel i'm still at work... let's text na lang muna angel..."

"ay sori po... sige sige... angel embraces...mmmmmmm"

"embraces mmmmmmmm"

haaaaaaay...

and sa sobra kong saya... i shared the good news with my friends... officemates.. and i think, pati sa hindi ko friends...

really now i'm tarantated (taranta)... hahaha!

hmmmmm.. plans... got to plan... where's my stick? i need a stick... i am shaking... excited... super... oh well.. ta-ta muna... got to run down my schedule on paper and plan my next happy days... hahahaha!

p.s.

it just dawned on me... actually had a very good morning yesterday because i realized it was the 1st day of the 12 days of christmas... now... let me sing '12 days of christmas'... hahaha... after all, i got my first gift of answerd prayers wrapped in and with love...

on the 1st day of x-mas, my true love gave to me... hehehehe!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!