PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

missing and missing more...

a month from now and it will be the -BER months already... my countdown continues til december 20...

and along with my waiting, i pray to Him for greater strength... a deeper sense of committment... a sincerer faith...

it is because i'm feeling it kick in... even in the presence of our daily chat, i am now starting to feel that we are geographically far apart... damn the rain... it makes me imagine scenes... if only i am wrapped around in your arms, maybe then i'd feel secure during the cold nights... or maybe yet, if we hadn't shared sweet nights in bed, then maybe i have nothing to miss at all except the superficial comfort of having my angel in my life... but i am very thankful you left me with those moments.

maybe, i'm being this emotional because i know that as days go by, your work is becoming more and more demanding and that you can't be with me during office hours... unlike before when even at work, we spend at least an hour or so of incessant chating...

nothing has changed though except for the time... you still are the same... you have this way of making me feel missed as well... that you are happy i am on-line...

every time we talk about our next dumaguete trip come yuletide, you impress me of an US... thank you angel...

i am missing you more...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!