PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2007

being an april-24-ian...

after the meeting, i proceeded to Fully Booked to have my Harry Potter Book 7 reserved... and what better way to kill time but to browse through the store and see what other literatures i can have... then of course, like every time, i didnt fail to check out the New Age section... but nothing was worth adding up to my collection...

but just when i was about to leave, i saw the book by Sandra Hamper, an astrologer and a geomancer... the book was on Birthdays and the many spiritual and ritual guides for the person born on that specific date regardless of the year.

being born on the 24th of April, according from Sandra, my gem is Topaz (my gem? is it different from birthstone? from what i know, mine is Zirconian Diamond... anyway...)

and that it would be good for me if i surround myself with Roses because it makes me more creative...

it didn't really say whether red roses or what... but really, i am more interested with green roses... seen one? well, it is a rare specie...

it is ROSA CHINENSIS VIRIDIFLORA... hahaha! hey, it is a real flower... mind you, it is...just rare... it's a rose mutation discovered in 1856... the flower isn't exactly composed of petals, at least from what i understand... the blooms are made entirely of sepals rather than petals... sepals are like leaves...

what a coincidence to be researching about it now... i hope to be able to find a green rose....an authentic green rose... why? i sent my angel rose icons when we were chatting... it was red... then he said in bold letters, THANKS... BUT I WANT GREEN ROSES! HEHEHE!... hahaha! my angel and i share the same passion for green... well angel, just wait... just wait... i may surprise you again... nothing is impossible with prue especially when she is in-love... huh!

back to what i was making kwento about... oh yeah... april 24...

the musk plant is best for me because it describes one of my traits...

i don't understand why but musk plants are for april-24-ians (not merely taurians but precisely those born on that date...) because, according from sandra, my greatest strength is in knowing my greatest weakness...

so does that mean... AS LOVE IS MY GREATEST WEAKNESS, IT IS ALSO MY GREATEST STRENGTH... hmmm... it makes good sense... i like it... i like what it means...

Hmmm.. that i am a falcon... a very expert hunter.... hahaha! and i wonder what that means... do i cruise for preys in the darkest of nights?

my best ritual symbol is the crescent moon... both waxing and waning...
and since i am a born leader (if to be based from my birthdate...), my star is el debaran or aldebaran.

if you still remember your General Science, aldebaran is better known as Alpha Tauri.

Angels... God placed me under the guidance of two angels...

He is Asmodel... the angel of patience... perhaps God places me under Asmodel's guidance because he knew i'd grow to be stubborn, disobedient and lazy... tigas-ulo sobra!

Archangel Michael is also by my side... the angel who is in the likeness of God...

Sandra Hamper bled the personality traits of April-24-ians... from how we handle businesses and other legal transactions... how we deal with friends... views on politics... managing travel and career oportunities... and emotional discernment.... that... that aspect of my personality struck me most.

Lines went... "YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH LOVE - THE TRUE ROMANTIC... YOUR FANTASIES MAKE IT UNLIKELY THAT REAL LIFE CAN MEASURE UP TO YOUR DREAMS... YOU SWIM WITH THE TIDES OF LOVE AND DRIFT MUCH MORE TOWARD REALISM WITH EACH PASSING YEAR..."

hmmmm... In Love with Love... good or bad? Am i? Perhaps it will depend on how i see it... how i define the phrases... Yes, it's a good thing... and Yes, I am...

i smiled while reading those lines at least 3 times... i was like proud of myself... what it says about me is true... i want it to be true...

In fact, a big part of me hopes that more and more and more babies will be born on April 24th... that way, more and more and more men will be in love with love... more and more will be true romantics...

There have been many heartbreaks in my life... many frustrations... disappointments... there was a stage when i have convinced myself tired of believing... that for my kind, love exists only in dreamland... settled with the fact that indeed my ex is going to be my last...

but whoa... the Big L always finds it's way... i trust again... i believe again... i love again... I am with Leo Buscaglia... "Live, Love and Learn"... it is my mantra after all.

friends may say "lagi na lang love, puro na lang love... corny"... what else would you want it to be? well, i admit... i am guilty... it is the core subject of my life...

Whether Sandra Hamper is authentic or not... she got that detail of my personality damn right!

and now, i remember my girl friend Piper commenting how my blog reflects my state of being...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!