PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Sunday, August 26, 2007

T.G.I.S....


I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

THANK GOD IT'S SUNDAY!

a few hours from now and it's over... at least for the time being... what a week it was for me... i just feel that the pressure, stress and tension...lahat na... is way too much for someone who just returned... pitiful prue... hahaha!

I wasn't able to enjoy coffee with some friends... no tete-a-tete with the halliwels... wasn't able to see 'a love story' (though the reviews are not good... it deserves an isyu 101 after watching...)... worst, i don't think i'll be able to have that vacation in Sagada... i'll be damn too tired to leave...

bad implications... a very unpleasant circumstance... so unrewarding... ooooops..again, God... i know you understand what i mean... i really just need to express my dismay... but honestly, i take this as my calling for now... you'll take me away naman from it din di ba? in your time... i probably just need to fulfill something sa grupo... i'm putting it that way... i leave it all up to you God.

I really am just happy it's Sunday na! well... got to head to the shower and proceed to Panay na for mastering... the earlier i finish, the earlier i can rejoice... !!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!