PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2007

my first time...

oh gahd... a few hours after i announced that i'm feeling it take effect, here i am... eyes half open... with abundant "muta" and tears...

you see. in 33 years and mind you, my memory serves me well, this is my very first sore eyes... and my oh my, aaaaang hiiiraaaap paaalaaaaa!!!

not only is it soooooo makati but also my eyes feels swollen... and may parang something na magaspang sa ilalim ng lids... worst, kindah masakit na di ko maintindihan at ang init ng mata ko....

i am so tempted to post a pic but it looks much differrent now... very unsightly... baka wala ng magbukas ng blog ko.... hehehe...

although i am truthfully enjoying this... i must admit that i seem to have underestimated this sore eyes ha..... hindi pala siya madaling i-handle... talk about being texted "careful what you wish for" by paige...

i guess ill have to visit the doc tomorrow... but i am actually exploring the idea of letting it's worst condition set in before i have it treated... wala lang... sayang naman kasi... hahaha!

i hope it doesn't hamper blog sessions... hehehe!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!