PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2007

validation...

*** "I was browsing my friends in my friend's list and I saw your pics. You look very happy (with your Angel, that is). I am glad you are. Nakakatuwa ka.

When people are happy, they tend to think better. I hope you can translate that happiness to more creative work and produce. Alam ko naman na magaling ka sa field mo.

Ciao, classmate." ***

this was a message from joey, a seatmate in college... we weren't really close.. in fact, the only role i played in his college life was this pig ass who bullies him to no end... oh and yes, i am gay and a bully back then (perhaps, even up to now...)...

this is why i appreciate his nice comment... i wouldn't expect anyone to actually validate something i've validated with myself before... i mean the most i'd expect is a simple HI, MUSTA... but for a "nobody" to affirm my genuine happiness is pucha... katuwa talaga...

am i that transparent? did that smile really translate my heart's gladness?

thanks joey... thanks my angel... thank you Lord...

joey's friendster message reminded me again the bliss i share with my angel and that the subsequent lack of time and togetherness must not be allowed to affect the relationship we are building... hard but can be achieved when willed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!