PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Thursday, August 9, 2007

fight it...

for now... i need my sight of the sea... i need the cool breeze to brush my arms and face which by the way is just outside but i am stuck in the office... i miss my angel... i miss the good conversation... the laughter... oh gaaahd... what wrong did i do? need i ask? tanga!

one sunrise... just one... please... i feel suffocated now... i am not complaining God... please don't take it as that... you know what i mean... help me have that choir... i want it...make me want it more so i can work at it...

my clock seems to tick faster now... when was my last tawa with the halliwels? i haven't touched my harry potter book? will i ever? oh gaaaaaad... of course i will... you see, i am just terrified... i can feel it coming back...

prue...prue...fight it... don't let it... please prue... i feel like crying... not because of the pressure...not becasue of the load of work...magaan pa nga kung tutuusin... it's the feeling that some things are being stolen from me again... how come explaining to people is difficult again? how come lumalabas ulit litid sa leeg ko? your fault... not anybody else'...

i can feel that i am not happy... something i did... shit! no... no... fight it...

it is just momentous.... it won't be like this everyday... not every week... it won't happen again...

brace yourself prue... you are just overreacting... am i? she seems to be everywhere again... meetings, phone calls, text... gaaahd... not my dreams...please... okay...okay... enough...

next weekend... i'll have an overnight i calatagan... dun sa beach na pinuntahan namin ni jessie... all i need is just an overnight... stars, the shore, the whispering sea... oh... the sunrise.... the spirit is growing... okay... okay... i am now smiling... i have somehting to look forward to now... yes...that's it...

il bring myself to the beach... peace and quiet... i can still do that...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!