PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Friday, August 17, 2007

buti pa si tylenol...

and so i am once again feeling well... pero may malaki akong tampo sa tatlong lalake sa buhay ko.

where were you all?

i purportly didn't inform my angel i'm sick... i wanted to check if he'd feel it.. he's suppose to.. oh well yeah he texted me like everyday of our lives but... but... he should have felt i'm sick... call it lambing...call it overly lambing even... call it high maintenance jowa pa if you want... basta... i'm sick then... i've every right to inarte...

piolo wasnt around even... chelsea went looking for him around abs-cbn to ask for just one 'get well soon' message for me but... huhuhu.... wala siya anywhere sa base... it could have dropped my temperature a degree lower sana kaagad... who knows, i may have gotten well tlga a day earlier...

and of course, the most predictable of all... according from friends and from my bubuwits, kalbo's well aware i'm tinatrangkaso na but well...what do you expect... siyempre... no tawag, no text... the only thing he said was, "tawagan ko pagkatapos ko mag-edit" pero siyempre, i no longer suffer from joint pains... my temp is back to normal... my head feels light again... gumaling na ako't lahat - lahat... nada... still nada.

hmmmm... i have assessed the situation... my angel i can of course forgive... i was asking for the impossible naman... and there goes my sakit again... like what my ate lectured me before, 'if you want something from him, tell him... ask him..." ipa-alam ko daw kung ano ang gusto ko para fair for the guy... makes a point... and now that i'm thinking about it, pinasakit ko lang ulo ko... kung naglambing naman ako, i'm sure it would have been granted... baka nga reciprocated pa with another lambing from him... (kinilig naman ako dun....)

piolo... haaaay... natural... forgive... baka may taping... busy... it's not his fault if he's swamped with projects at puno ang schedule... like my angel, come to think of it... and i am pretty sure, kung nahanap lang siya ni chelsea and nalaman ni P.P. na may sakit ako, i'm sure he'd make me a 'get well soon' message... i'm sure my whim will be granted.

having explained my position and evaluation on my angel and my P.P.... you should somehow be able to understand kung bakit inis ako kay kalbo... if you don't get it, mahina ka... pero mas mahina ako sa 'yo kasi ako ang ultimate engot.... ewan.

kasi po... kasi... both my angel and my P.P. is simply unaware of how i was... eh itong si kalbo, nasabihan...alam niya... nabalitaan siya eh... yet... what? wala.... dedma di ba? porke alam eh...

okay...okay...i so swear... hindi kita ulit papansinin... what ever happens, di na kita papansinin... as in ha, HINDI NA KITA PAPANSININ... i can be civil but i am a changed prue to you... kung ako man nagpalaki ng ulo mo, pwes...ako din magpapaliit diyan! hayaan kong mag-isip ka kung bakit... and the next time na magpapansin ka, titi mong sana comang din tulad ng braso mo... i will not indulge.

(hmmmm..nawala yung artistic churva nung title sa body... masyado akong nadala.... okay..ganito na lang...)

WALA AKONG MAASAHANG TIBAY SA INYONG TATLO, BUTI PA SI TYLENOL, NAPAGALING AKO!

(oks na 'yan... hahaha!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!