PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Saturday, November 17, 2007

not fate but faith...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
well, it isn't a fateful christmas after all... my faith did prove it's worth... and my angel sure knows how to win me...

before he left for Zurich, he embedded this song on his friendster... i know that he's aware i very much like the piece... sometime during our chat when he was already in Switz, i asked why he had it in his account, he sez it's for me... weeweeweewee...



and when we were discussing weeks ago if he will indeed take that christmas vacation even if only for less than two weeks, as though the sadness in my heart (for his uncertainty) wasn't enough, i cried even more when he sang a few lines of this song... it was no doubt moving...



and finally, when we discussed two nights ago what his decision would be... the response i got was a 'file transfer'... it was this christmas song...



i got scared at first because i know the song and it's message... it felt like he couldn't tell me straight and so he's letting me know through a song... but when asked, all he told me was to forget about that particular line... because he will ACTUALLY be home for Christmas... now, i'm wearing a smile that reaches to my ears... rejoicing... and yes... PASKO NA NAMAN!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!

will be posting more about this joyful moment in my life... but for now, allow me to stay in cloud 9... very very VERY VERY heavenly... i need my stick... my ipod... and my angel's song of promise... i will just be at the roofdeck... under the skies... embracing the christmas breeze... it's never been this sweet and lovely... oh... wrong... it will be sweeter and lovelier come dec. 21... hihihi!

will stay at the roofdeck to meet the sunrise... (and there goes another hihihi... haaaaaaaaaaay...)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!