PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2007

sweet rambling...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
it is getting colder and colder each night... the streets are getting busier... traffick is even heavier... everywhere you look, shining lights of green, red and yellow... even the white brings every corner to life...

the stars are even brighter... in fact, i love it that the nights are longer now... and the days shorter... that way, when my angel comes home, we've more time to embrace under the moonlight... and lesser hours to keep us apart because of work... hmmm... what if i take a leave of absence? now that's a thought... we'll see...

one thing. i'm definitely off the hook from the 21st till the 26th... Lord, hear my prayers... i need that vacation... he'll be here only for less than two weeks... and i promised the angel you sent me that i'll be going with him to Dumaguete again... oh. i suppose the sunrise i used for my blog banner will be changed na... that by the way was taken in Dumaguete... with him... with my angel... and that's what urged me to alter my blog site from 'Prue's Soul' to 'The Sunrise'...

this entry is just my rambling... i'm simply putting into words how i feel... hehehe! yeah... now i'm having the glee... been letting michael buble sing his 'i'll be home for christmas' almost the whole day... for 3 days now... wala lang... hehehe! corny ko noh... o eh ano naman... let me na... mababw lang naman kaligayahan ni prue...

oh and there's the menu i have to prepare... gotta get ready when he comes home... i'm pretty sure he misses the food... all his favorite since those aren't available in Zurich... and nothing's better than what i cook... hehehe! mas inspirado... mas masarap ang luto... naks!!!

haaaaaay!!! thanks for hearing my prayers... really Lord, thank you...

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!