PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2007

fate or faith...

tomorrow... or actually later... my life for the next few months will be determined... a choice that may very much affect how my yuletide will be... not that it is or i am depending my happiness on someone but hey, the big guy's only human... i've needs and wants... i can learn not to be demanding but i can never teach a longing heart to stop missing...

will it be fate or my faith?

i have to admit, i am scared of what the answers might be... that's how 'praning' i can get... i've waited for sure answers that can be made only today and now that the day has finally arrived, here i am... eager but fearful...

why is it raining? an early signal to my emotional onslaught? i hope not... please... dear God... please... consider it my christmas wish... let my angel come home...

later... later...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!