PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2007

30 random fersonal facts...

I was tagged (tugged... or togged... as everybody else before me have been kidding about...) to share... and reveal 30 things about myself... ika nga, 30 random fersonal facts...

the pressure of thinking 30 items that remains unknown to many friends... hmmmmm... i've been so open and transparent... okei... whatever comes first into mind... here goes…

1. obviously, I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC... and as defined in the urban dictionary, this person is in love with love... he believes in fairy tales and love... he's not to be confused as a stalker or the creepy type because that's not what a hopeless romantic is... all hopeless romantics are idealists, the sentimental dreamers,the imaginative and the fanciful when you get to know them... they often live with rose colored glasses on... he makes love look like an art form with all the romantic things they do for their special someone... oh yes, that's me...

2. i've made an official statement/declaration of my OFFICIAL SIGNIFICANT OTHER LIST... and piper would know though she contests it... hahaha! I'VE HAD 4 BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIPS... and by beautiful i mean it really did leave with me with beautiful memories... two of it may have ended tragically but still, i have to be fair with them and i owe it to our love to admit we've had wonderful memories together (hmmmm... will they say the same thing? hahaha!)...

3. AND MY 5TH OFFICIAL RELATIONSHIP is still young... we are nearing our first year anniversary (so to speak... i am not fond of juvenile celebrations) but really we've been (physically) together for a little more than a month only... (hmmmm... makes me wanna kwento our love story... hahaha... on another entry na lang...) he is now in Zurich, Switzerland for work... may his wings bring him back to me... amen!

4. my FIRST was a 7 year relationship with my bestfriend... it's my IDEAL LOVE... my SECOND was a 2... it's a mistake that turned out to be promising... serendipity? almost but not quite... my THIRD was another 2... fell in love with a ghost who shook my heart and left me shattered... but he managed to inflict pain because i really loved him... HE'S THE ONE THAT COULD HAVE BEEN... and my LAST was again a 2... at first, I was really mesmerized with how my dreams were coming into life... but even the most beautiful aren't meant to last a lifetime i guess... when it ended, it felt like i got hit by a train... it was the most traumatic… well, only because HE IS MY GREATEST LOVE... my PRESENT significant other is my ANGEL... where it leads us, i still don't know... and with the new me in this relationship, i am hopeful...

5. I DON’T DRINK ICED TEA… oh well perhaps, I do… but the only iced tea I can take is the BLACK ICED TEA of starbucks… what I really like is HOT TEA… and GREEN TEA is the best...

6. other than Shannen Doherty, I am also a BIG FAN of Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer, Annette Bening and Julia Stiles… they are four of the foreign actresses who make me cry with them when they do… for some reason, they can really stir my emotions with their acting…

7. I am a HUGE FAN WITH A HUGE CRUSH on Piolo Pascual… I admire other local male stars but just the sight of Papa P really makes me cry… totoo pala yung mga fan na naiiyak pag nakikita yung paborito nila… hahaha! My other fave foreign male stars are Richard Gere, Colin Farrell…. And Shaun Cassidy and Leif Garrett… it’s impossible for any one my age not to remember the Hardy Boys… hehehe!

8. Hold on now… hold on… last time I checked, I am already a 282 LB. BIG GUY… obese, I know… and stop laughing… don’t look so shocked… gaaahhdd… I’ll soon have that diet I’ve been long delaying… don’t feel bad for me… ok? It’s enough that I feel bad myself… hehehe!

9. just last night… in the office… a swivel chair GAVE IN TO MY WEIGHT… oh gahd, it’s not like it’s the first time… okay… can you imagine a scene in a comedy flick where a fat bozo just drops on the floor because his chair broke? Shit! That just happened kagabi… one minute, nagkwekwentuhan kami… the next minute, I heard a loud crackling sound… it happened all too fast… I didn’t even have time to process in my head that it was my chair’s legs breaking into pieces… next thing I know… I was lying on the floor… as in nakahiga ako sa sahig… kahit ako, natawa… but I was so bwisit with myself…

10. ever since my Game Ka Na Ba days (the very first GKNB), I normally use two celphones na… that’s Kris’ influence… and lately, I’ve been using three… my smart line for my N70, my prepaid smart for my Palm Treo and my prepaid globe for my N93i… there was a time i had four units active because I was also using a prepaid Sun for it’s very helpful call and text unlimited… come December, I’ll have that iPhone na… woooohoooo!!!

11. my boss thinks I DON’T HAVE A CELPHONE NOW… either she let’s me get away with it or she’s surprisingly naïve on this one… I am just saving myself from the many complications and hassles she can really put into my life… she actually hates that I don’t have a number she can call… truth is, I purportly deactivated my smart line and my prepaid smart (numbers she knows) and left only my prepaid globe active… it’s the number my friends know…

12. I love COMMUNING WITH NATURE… not just the beach… even the bukid, the hills… the forest… falls… any place where I can enjoy my solitary confinement and just listen to mother nature whisper in my ears… it’s how my soul is fed…

13. MICHAEL was with me since I was a baby (as I was told by my sisters…) up until I was in 3rd year high school… we only got separated when I left home and lived with my dete… it was very very difficult for me to sleep when I’m not hugging Michael… in fact, when I was living with my sister already, I cried for many weeks every time I laid to bed… I just miss Michael…. By the way, he’s MY PILLOW… hmmm… I seriously don’t remember how or where I got the name Michael… I just remember calling him that name…

14. i am an exhibitionist… hahaha! Hindi naman! Joke lang… but I really DON’T CLOSE THE BATHROOM DOORS when I’m in the shower or even when I’m having my poopoo session… hehehe! It’s because I’m CLAUSTROPHOBIC… but I can still manage when I’m in enclosed or tight areas…

15. teka… exhibitionist nga ata ako… hahaha! Because I walk naked in the condo even with my friends around… hahaha! With all my putotoy dangling like a free bird… hahaha!

16. I fantasize that one day, I WILL BE A BEYONCE!!!

17. I DON’T WEAR BRIEFS BY THE WAY… I am so uncomfortable with underwears… be it slacks, maong pants or even shorts… kahit cycling shorts… NO TO BRIEFS!!! Hahaha!

18. I am a CHRISTIAN… but I practice WICCA too… let’s not get into that… it will be pretty long to explain my faith and my new age practice…

19. my friends ran to me every time they need a WICKED IDEA FOR REVENGE… hahaha! Ei paige, yours still tops the list… remember when we had your two-timing guy drink a glass full of my very own chocolate concoction… hahaha! Ok now… let’s not get into details… let me sanitize my reputation a little for the sake of my other cyber friends… hehehe!

20. just like piper, I am an avid reader of X-MEN… but my passion goes to NEIL GAIMAN AND HIS WORKS… I used to collect Vertigo Adult Literature.

21. once, I went to Baguio via airconditioned bus and when I got there, I just transferred to another bus bound to Manila… it was my MOST MEMORABLE & MOST ROMANTIC RIDE… it STILL IS in the top-ten list of my life’s romantic moments… I was travelling with my IDEAL LOVE then… it was his ‘spur of the moment’ thing…

22. I LOATHE EGOCENTRIC PEOPLE!!! I just hate those who have no regard for other people’s feelings…

23. I ALMOST DIED FROM DROWNING… nagpapansin kasi ako sa crush ko… he was repeatedly reminding me kasi not to get in the water because it’s Black Saturday (you know… old beliefs… patay daw ang Diyos…)… and since I liked the feeling that I was making him worry, I pretended to be adamant about it... I took the canoe and paddled to sea… aaaaaaayuuuun, lumakas ang alon at itinumba ang canoe… it took me almost an hour to swim back to land… kagagahan di ba? hahaha!

24. I LOVE THE RAIN… I just love it… just like what Brandon Lee’s line in the first The Crow movie, IT CAN’T RAIN ALL THE TIME…

25. I am PRUE to Piper and the rest of the Halliwels… I am POOHBEAR to Piglet… I am GARFIELD to my college friends… RYAN to my sisters… at times, I am a BUTCHOK to them when naglalambingan… JOSEPH to the corporate world… OTEP in the broadcast industry…

26. I am so SCARED OF FREDDY KRUEGER… he really gives me the nightmares…

27. GOD is my stronghold… and I believe that HE LOVES ME VERY MUCH!!!

28. I AM VERY GOOD IN THE KITCHEN… just to make it clear because I’m sure you’ll smile on this one… hehehe… I meant COOKING and not eating.

29. I AM A LOUSY DRINKER… I can only down 3 bottles of san mig light and after it, I become so dense and dead… and believe me, you’ll appreciate me more in that state because if I’m still up by the third bottle, oh fuck… I do the craziest things…

30. MY GREATEST DREAM IN LIFE? Simple lang… greatest but truly simple… ETERNAL BLISS (toingk… akala ko ba simple?)… A MAN TO GROW OLD WITH AND A CHILD OR TWO TO NURTURE… by the way, adopting is not an option… hmmm… okay… okay… it can be actually… but really… what I want is that our children be born from my significant other’s seed… that way, I am sure that he will love the children unconditionally and without doubts… get the drift?


Ha? Gaaaaahd… ang haba haba ng entry ko… hehehe! My apologies… I got so engrossed in sharing… okay now Phoebe, you’re IT… roll your 30s.

Halliwels, may I be allowed to break the rules? I’m also tagging kingdaddyrich, chase, bombero, buraot and jamunoops… wala lang… hehehe!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!