PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Sunday, June 22, 2008

of books and comics...

yesterday was somewhat relaxing... i was a couch potato in the afternoon... not glued on the tv but with my CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS (DC) softbound... finally, in one sitting, i was able to finish it... it's been with me for months now but was neglecting it...

i hope to have more of those unexpected peaceful saturdays when all i'd do is read... while munching... while lying down.. or sometimes slouching... while smoking... while drinking coffee and coke (not or but and... one after the other of course)...

talk about indulging... and exercising an advice...

my 4 volume set of 52 seeks my attention already... now that i've finished it's prequel...




but it will have to wait for now because i intend to read LOVE IN THE TIME OF CHOLERA first... a friend is giving me a copy of the film version but i am obliging myself to read the book before seeing it... it's my first gabriel garcia marquez work... i am sure to have a second and a third...

which reminds me, i wonder who among my friends borrowed my HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS... was one of the very firsts who got it last july... it was a reserved copy from powerbooks... first to own, last to read...

angel? yeah... i think angel has it... biyaaaatch! hahaha!

jeez... got to catch up...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!