PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Monday, January 14, 2008

of getting bigger...

big bro: dete, what are you doing?

dete: just on line tol, why?

big bro: how about shopping?

dete: what are you buying?

big bro: no tol... what do i wish you'd buy for me? hehehe!

dete: ganun?

big bro: that's why you're my dete and i'm the bunso...

dete: daya mo!

big bro: as if you're not used to it... kawawa si big bro, wala ng ades...

dete: asus! nagpaawa pa, what do you need ba?

big bro: i want to play badminton again but my shoes is old and i think this time, i need badminton shoes na talaga... plus, a new bag... paraphernalias... and chelsea broke my jug... and tol... kung anu-ano pa... pls pls pls tol...

dete: cia cia, sige! pero mga 6pm pa ko pwede. where do we meet? tapos na pasko di ba? LOL

big bro: eh tol... can we extend it? pleeeeeaaaase... tsaka tol, i'm fixing my diet... and my exercise regimen... hindi na ako magra-rice sa gabi.. kapatid i am really getting big... baka hindi mo na ako maakap sa susunod na taon... you have to help me... and you can start by sponsoring my clothing and everything else that i need FOR NOW... hehehe! love you tol!

dete: um-oo na nga ako di ba? what's the plan?

big bro: i'll see you in gateway.... let's check out sa nike... then let's transfer sa eastwood... kapatid, dinner tayo sa seafood island... magpapaalam lang ako sa mga paborito kong kasama sa hapagkainan... then let's watch 'i am legend'... keri?

dete: ang galing... naplano mo na kapatid ah... ok big brother, see you sa gateway ng mga 7pm... daan lang ako parlor.

big bro: no more parlor.. baka mapagsarahan ako...

dete: we'll go to eastwood din naman... boutiques close at 12, remember?

big bro: it's a date then later tol... mwah mwah love you super tol... hehehe!

dete: sagot mo movie ha....

big bro: hmmm... okidoki kapatid... pero treat mo ako ice cream...

dete: lugi talaga ako sa 'yo. sige na. i'll get ready na tol.

big bro: see you later tol.

*********

and that's how malambing i am... hahaha! no... i'm just super swerte i have sisters who despite my age still looks over me...

anyway, where am i coming from... wala naman... it's just that everybody (friends and officemates - except me!) have been noticing that i'm doubling in size... hmp!

"otep... ang taba taba mo na naman..."

"friiieend... parang dumoble pa ata laki mo ngayon!"

"madam, ang laki laki mo na."

"grabe 'tep... walang kang kaproble-problema noh..."

the past days, their words have been echoing in my head... maybe because i'm walking slower now... maybe because i can't dance anymore... at least not the way i do... yeah... i can't even do the beyonce' moves na... hmp!!!

my angel too said, "angel, hindi na kita maakap.. ayaw mag-abot ng kamay ko."... huhuhu!

really... there's no denying after all since i can feel my weight's weighing on me... and my tummy's grown too protrude... and my limbs... whoa... it's the best meat in town...

and worst, i get tired easily... and i'm whistle-breathing... even when i'm up and about, it's like i'm snoring... if not, my friends get worried cause it sounds like my asthma's back...

guilty as charged... fine... i neglected proper nutrition... i'm malnourished... and like they say, acceptance is the first step... now what do i do about it?

hmmmmm... my next entry is to be about my HELLOs and GOODBYEs...

let me get to sleep first... i almost forgot... tmrw's monday and i've work...

P.S.

yes... i had my shopping done...

yes... my dete and i had dinner in seafood island



and yes... we saw 'i am legend'

and by the way, i had ice cream too... not a scoop but a pint... wait... i did share it with my dete... it was her treat after all... hehehe... mwah!

and yes yes yes... later, after my story conference and postmortem with the staff, i'll do badminton... my HELLO n GOODBYE entry goes with my LASTY NIGHT, FIRST DAY too... i'll be living a new life... i have to.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!