PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

a different perspective...

the holiday season has closed and a new year's upon us, it's time to cobble together and post random musings which details where my mind is right now… and where my heart will be… should be one part recap of 2007 and one part resolutions for 2008… but I think that will have to change now…

just as the beauty of a sunrise is a matter of perception by the human brain, as I believe, same goes with the human interpretation of january 1 traditionally marked as `a new beginning'... to me, it may just well be "a continued life"...

strangely, the significance of new year’s day has changed over my many sets of 365 days — from framing resolutions (frivolous and not-so-frivolous) to be acted upon during the next 12 months or rather just another grandiose feast of food and fireworks… just another passing of time…

in other words, at this stage of my mental evolution, january 1 is no different from any other day, even if the year has changed... of more importance to me is the realization that I simply have to welcome every result of my efforts and without discrimination, whatever life throws at me…

oh well… yes, there is one particular thought which I cannot ignore… i always try to make a comprehensive view of what and how my life has been… or perhaps formulating and dreadfully plotting out how I’ll be in the next 12 months… so much for that… it’s time not to sweat it out… let anything come my way… just let it flow…

is it really possible to even map out my life? after all, am I ever successful in this feat? I doubt so much… no… without a doubt, I say, i seldom succeed…

i am winner when it comes to my profession… I deserve that pat… but when it comes to the more trivial yet most important aspects of my personal life, it is without thinking twice, prue is sloppy…

ei universe… don’t get me wrong… there is no happiness or unhappiness about it… neither am I declaring that i’m a failure… sometimes, life provokes me to make choices… and no matter how painful it is for me, i just have to choose…it is just a scheduling problem — which, at least in this writer's case, leads to a heightened sense of frustration with the shortage of time at my disposal… given all that i want to accomplish… not with my career but in reference to my heart’s delight and fulfillment…

but i am loved... and being loved... will be loved... the pieces of my life will all fall into place because of that...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!