PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

of christmas and lists...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwaaaaahhooooo... it semed like only yesterday when i was rejoicing for the on-set of the BER months... what do you know... september's over and we're nearer the best times of the year...

oh well... i still have my dad's birthday to survive on oct. 21... and all soul's day of course... it's our 2nd christmas without daddy... hmmmm... not now... not now prue...

anyways, i think i have to start completing my christmas list... afterall, the season sure means big spending for me (i think same goes with everybody else... hahaha!)... big spending because i have my own wishlist... then there goes my circle of friends... i'm more reminded now to make bawi to some of them since last christmas, i failed to finish my shopping and before i know it, we all got hectic when work resumed...

then there's also my many inaanaks who everytime na lang i really have to make a list pa rin... i'm such a bad ninang actually... do you know all your inaanaks? well, i don't... some inaanaks either i don't remember... or some i think i haven't seen at all... or if fortunately, i recognize them, it's their names i don't remember... hahaha! bad bad ninang...

the production staff.... jeez.. the technical team... and quite a number of colleagues too... this estimately closes to an 80... ei piper, let's plan our gift-shopping days... paige, you might want to join us na rin... piglet... badingerz... julia... shoppingan na! hahaha!

and don't forget the ever-kind guards and maintenance crew... they must top the list...

wait... who did i miss last year? it is actually funny because it's normally my closest friends that i fail to give gifts... they would know naman why... we're all capable of buying for ourselves naman... there are others who need these gifts more than we do...

last christmas i went fine with the staff, the crew, the guards and a few egsi guys... and then my program managers... let's see how i do this year...

ate and dete
daddy... (i still can... i still want to... you'll see me from above dad, won't you...)
mommy
angel... (yaaaaaaaaaahoooooo!!!! finally home...!!!!)
angel's 3 cousins... (they were nice to me...)
kalbong komang... (haaaaay!)
papa p... (yes... ill send him a gift!)
charmed ones... piper, prue, phoebe and leo... (hahaha! laki ng utang ko kay phoebe...)
pooh bear's friends... piglet and tiger... tipi and nanay
my favorite and lovely younger sisters
bahay ni ate... unit 208
queer and queerer
poem... (thank God we finally found each other again...!!!)
inaanaks
ab gang... college friends
program managers
KKK anchors
production staff
post-tv editors
stickdreamers
plug artist... (hahaha! bagong crush...)
clyde of program trafficking
tecnical crew
two guards and an egsi
ate mila's family
condo guards
my haircutter and foot spa attendant
eastwood starbucks guard

oh yeah... there's the e-staff too by then... hahaha!

hmmmm... i am enticed to throw something for my blog acquaintances... hehehe!

i hope budget and time allows me to share more... afterall, i have been given much this year...

MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!