PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Sunday, September 2, 2007

until my blog is fixed...

you may be deceived but my blog is still unfixed... i just had to improvise so i can put up the sunrise banner...

it should be within the border but it doesn't open in the header... instead, the borders collapse... do u notice it?

i can't comment on my friend's recent posts... not just yet... i am so bothered... call me OA... say blog OC... anyway, i am still trying to figure out what went wrong with the html config...

and besides i've run out of of P.P. pics to cool my head... hehehe! before this site really turns out to be an official P.P. fan site, i've got to fix my banner issues... hahaha!

by the way witches and whitelighter, how's your Sunday going? pipol of the world, i hope your first day of the week is turning out pretty well...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!