PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Saturday, September 1, 2007

reason to smile...

nope... cannot be... i refuse to... i will not sleep ng inis at bwisit... it's September 1 and anybody close to me knows how special this day is to me...

i need to turn this around... i must sleep on a happy note...

there you go... i know what to do... jay uploaded a folder of treasures in my lap... and from what i know, angel (not my angel... but marc's girl...) compiled something for me... hehehe! pictures of P.P....

now seeing those will really put the smile back... i might even dream beautifully...

let me share with you some of it... super... sobra... nawala nga ang inis ko... hehehe! i remember telling piper baka magmukhang fan site ang blog... eh so what? kebs! i love you P.P.!







these aren't all of it.. i think i have about 50 pictures of my P.P.... gaaahd... now i can rest na...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!