PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

thanks piper, my bff...

lifting this post from piper's blog (whose link is in the charmed coven)... i hope my bff won't mind me reposting it...

***

Tuesday, July 15, 2008
For Prue...
I wrote this song after reading the last entry on pruesoul.


UNTITLED still...
written on July 15, 2008, 7:39 pm for my bff, Prue

Verse 1
Kailangan ba ng dahilan kung bakit tayo nandito
Sino bang nagpilit na dito magkatagpo
Hindi inaasahang, lalalim ang pinagsamahan
Sa piling mo, hindi ako lalayo
Di man mapagbigyan….

Ref:
Ng langit….ang tayong dalawang habang buhay magkasama
Sa akin…Lang ang pagkakaibigan sana’y wag mabubura
Kung ito’y isang pelikula
Walang ending na makikita
Kung ikaw at ako’y isang storya…sana’y may ikwento pa.

Verse 2
Puwede bang pakinggan mo ang sinasabi ng puso ko
Matagal ko nang gustong ipakita na ikaw ang totoong
Dahilan na ako’y nakatanaw
Sa bukas, paglubog ng araw
Sa piling mo, di ako lalayo
Di man mapagbigyan…..

Ng langit….ang tayong dalawang habang buhay magkasama
Sa akin…Lang ang pagkakaibigan sana’y wag mabubura
Kung ito’y isang pelikula
Walang ending na makikita
Kung ikaw at ako’y isang storya…sana’y may ikwento pa.


-- i can sing this to you prue, if you give me red wine! hahahaha. love you!

***

piper, thanks for the pail of tears... woooohoooo... you know me through and through... of all, it is you who can read my frame of mind... the beats of my heart... every sentiment, every woe, every regret... every frustration, every dream... even MY DREAM...

OA ako and i know you know that too... i'm a hopeless romantic... i cry even in the simplest of joys... piiiiiiippeeeeeer, b-eeeeeeff-eeeeeeff... prue is saaaaaaaaad.... reeaaaally...

help me pray pleeeeaaasssse... he just can't forget me... he did promise me though... he did... and i am so glad of his reaction... indeed, he never pulls away... and lets me be myself...

mimosa, his friend, told me last sunday, not to cry anymore... that she is sure, i am special to MY DREAM... and that she swears MY DREAM won't forget about me...

piiiiiiiiiipppeeeeer, i want to embrace you now... and dete too... and everybody else who is a friend...

i know this really darkens the nature of my blog... but what can i do? writing helps me release... i am sorry... ei, blogmates, readers, friends, everybody... i am sorry... we all have our own baggages... you are most free to leave anytime in the same way that you are most welcome to visit anytime...

red wine? hehehe! sure piper... i love you bff... you know that na... but you think he knows i love him? like really love him? siguro naman noh... siguro naman...

ang galing noh... there really are people who can be such a ray of sunshine... just the sight... just seeing them smile... all our worries just flee... our burdens lighten... and it's so difficult when they move somewhere else...

funny... jay and i was looking for a pirated copy of the LOVE AFFAIR (which happens to be my greatest love story) so we can rip it for my boss' iPod... and now, i recall that line when Warren asked Anette, "are you happy?"... "i guess i am happy when i don't want to be anywhere else but where i already am?"... "do you want to be somewhere else now?"... "no..."

yes... i want to be somewhere else now... actually, anywhere... as long as he is there...

never thought that it will have this impact on me... that it will hit me this hard... we're not really saying goodbyes... it's merely geograophics... yet, i feel like it's so much more...

have you ever had that feeling of reassurance that even without committment... even in the absence of a formal relationship... for as long as that person is always in sight... reachable... accessible... anytime... just take that few steps towards his office... andun na... makikita mo na siyang nakangiti... it's enough... enough to believe you can still be happy...

it's just really going to be different... it will be for me... sanay ako na kapag hinanap ko siya... pwede akong mag-inarte sa office niya and that he'd just smile...

that when he visits my office... i can demand for that embrace...

that anytime i have something for him... i'll just text him and voila, he's there na...

i can't ask him anymore "balik ka pa ofc?"... hindi na... kasi wala na...

tama na nga... bahala na si God... sabi nga niya sa akin, IN FAITH... sakit na mata saka lalamunan ni prue...

God ha... wag mo pabayaan ako... kami... alam mo naman na kung gaano ako ka-OA... so please... ipaalala mo ako sa kanya palagi... mabait naman ako kahit papaano... i never demanded... from him or from you about US... yun na lang hiling ko... wag niya ako kakalimutan... kasi totoo yun... alam ko na ngayon, MY DREAM is MY ANGEL...

***

until i have piper's melody, let RAINBOW CONNECTION be our song... thanks to the K Collection... it was timely.... a sad timing though...


Why are there so many songs about rainbows...
and what's on the other side?

Rainbows are visions...
but only illusions...
and rainbows have nothing to hide.

So we've been told...
and some choose to believe it.

I know they're wrong...
wait and see.

Someday we'll find it...
the rainbow connection.

The lovers, the dreamers and me.

What's so amazing...
that keeps us star gazing...
and what do we think we might see?

Someday we'll find it...
the rainbow connection.

The lovers, the dreamers and me.

All of us under its spell.

We know that it's probably...
magic.

Have you been half asleep...
and have you heard voices?

I've heard them calling my name.

Is it the sweet sound...
that calls the young sailor.

The voice might be one and the same.

I've heard it too many times...
to ignore it.

It's something that I'm supposed to be.

Someday well find it...
the rainbow connection.

The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!