PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

good morning...

cosmic ex: musta?

me thinking: (uy naka-alala... ngarag ako... mamaya na!)

***

2 minutes after...

my dream: mabuti naman ako :) hehe u?

me thinking: (huh! kagabi pa yung text ah... okay na din,at least, sumaagot... haaaaay... yung iba nga diyan,di niya pinapansin... bwahahaha!)

prue: just fyn...emotional strains w _______ though... haaaay... sana no strings attached na lang... anyway,so what's the latest w u? r u sure to leave na?

me thinking: (how about keeping me even when you leave?)

my dream: wel, ______ is lovable inspite and despite everything. yup,sure na.just waiting for developments.

me thinking: (sana u don't forget about me... you just don't know how much you light up my day... my life...sad that i don't have the same impact... haaaay! pwede bang kalimutan muna natin morality...?)

prue: wel, ______ is lovable inspite and despite everything. @@ AS USUAL... SABI KO NA NGA BA YAN SASABIHIN MO! @@ yup,sure na.just waiting for developments. @@ DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT SEEING ME... OR ELSE,I'LL RLY KILL YOU... Hehehe! @@

me thinking: (i know naman you will see me pa rin... in fairness to you,i appreciate your simple gestures and the fact that you let me love you... bukong-buko mo na ako.)

my dream: hehe! i will.

me thinking: (gaaaaaaaaaahd... ibang klase ka!!! graaabeee... without doing anything, you can make me cry... sana talaga naging babae ako...para allowed akong umarte... hahaha!)

prue: have a nyc day now. :) :) :)

me thinking in tears: (i love you... always...)

my dream: :)

***

prue: _____, kanino recording label ang... ...let me know within the day. tnx.

neggie: okie po...

***

and i am still here... tip-tap-tip-tap... david cook sings... darn... it never reached that stage... but still,yeah... you will always be my baby... futah... naiiyak ako!!!

ano na nga ba kahulugan ng malungkot? ah...oo nga pala... ako yun! bwahaha! leche flan!

***

We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you want to be free
So I'm letting you fly
Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never die, no!

You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

You'll always be a part of me (oooohhhh)
I'm part of you indefinitely (oooohhhh)
Boy don't you know you can't escape me (ooooohhhhhh)
Ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on (and we will linger on)
Time cant erase a feeling this strong (ohhhh)
No way you're never gonna shake me (oh baby)
Ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby

You and I will always be
No way your never gonna shake me
No way your never gonna shake me
You and I will always be

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!