PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2008

keeping up the promise...

My Dream: are you having taping later?

Prue: nope... actually hoping you'd ask me out...

My Dream: yikes! i can't. busy night eh.

Prue: *sad face*

My Dream: hehehe! kidding! Dinner?

Prue: and i'm free in an hour... yaaaaahooooo! are you done?

My Dream: Meeting is almost done.

Prue: may we watch Dark Knight later? after dinner?

My Dream: dami pang tao. pila. hehehe!

Prue: Hmpf! ok...

My Dream: coffee though

Prue: til morning...

***

as usual, we pigged out...

he was craving for crabs and i indulged... shelled seafoods happen to be my favorite...



uhmmm... waiter, we'll have 1 singaporean crab... 1 steamed crab... boneless pork belly in pineapple sauce... crab salad... and.... chicharon bulaklak...




hahaha! it's cholesterol night...
seemed madami but lo and behold... ubos!!! hehehe!


i asked julia to come with us by the way... i can't be alone with my dream like the last time... somebody has to be consistenly breaking the ice or i'll go crying again... dyahe na... i told my dream though i invited julia and he was just fine with it...

after dinner, we had coffee in starbucks morato till 4:30am... saaaaaaraaaap... just stared at him.... and i think, memorize ko na ang mukha niya...

and when then the subject on 'significant other" came up, i kidded him... he's contented with me... hehehe! and he just smiled... hahaha! as usual... the gentleman my dream is...

P.S.

i wonder, do we intend to make Friday night... our night? hehehe! sana...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!