PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

for you...

071508
tuesday
1:30am


and she sang... "we could be in love..."...

asking the audience after, "paano mo sasabihin sa isang tao na gusto mo siya?"...

none from the audience responded... i doubt if anybody was receptive...

except for me... silently... i whispered... YOU DON'T! I DON'T!

i'm simply thankful for the friendship i am offered... for the times when i am heard... for the few times we've shared dinner... for the 'late' mornings over coffee... and for that image of a smiling face which you never deprived me...

even that pat on the back for every tight embrace is already an overwhelming joy...

it still isn't Thursday but like you say, IN FAITH... which is why, also IN FAITH, i trust HE won't let you forget me... hehehe! serious yun ha...

wala na... i've no reason to look forward to Fridays na... no more skinhead and poknat na... hehehe! i'll surely miss the guy who loves black shirts...

it's a bitter sweet feeling... but really, i am happy 'coz i know you are... despite the dilemma on leaving your workmates, i know for a fact, Thursday is what you want.

just let me be melo-dramatic this one time... A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! for letting me be myself and not pulling away...

i never had the chance to thank you... perhaps even with this built, i can be a little shy... hahaha! you just don't know how much you light up my day... even without intending to... without effort...

i guess... no... i am sure... YOU ARE MY ANGEL! you have been all along... i just realized now... IKAW PALA ANG ANGEL KO! GOD SENT!

and so i am praying HE doesn't make you forget me... that you just stay as a FRIEND...

in the same way that HE brought YOU to me, may HE let me KEEP YOU!

PLEASE PROMISE that you won't be a comet...


prue

P.S.

CONGRATS! Be safe always...

***

when i did the letter, i couldn't help but cry... i never had that feeling nor realization, i had difficulty surrendering myself to anyone... and regard that person as an ANGEL...

now i know why... after mr. WWE, nobody really came close to being an angel... except for him... i've had my share of relationships... of love... but the one relationship i can never have is from the man whose presence is always felt in my heart... no matter how distant he is...

he is my TRUE ANGEL... i just failed to see it...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!