PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Friday, July 18, 2008

the better days...

just before going home, my friends had a brief sharing of how our high school days were...

and so i thought of posting pics from my early teen years but i only have very few in my iphoto... anyway, i do have my baby pics though...

wala lang... it just brought me a different kind of "high" to go down memory lane again...



wasn't a prue then... just my mom and dad's baby boy... hahaha!





my ate and dete loves me dearly... and i so love them too... i can't imagine living without them...







betch by golly... hahaha... what a pose... early signs...? i reckon my dad wasn't around when these pictures were being taken... bwahaha!



with my ate, cousin juliet and dete... is it obvious that i grew up in a lady's world? hehehe! i remember all three of them adored leif garett and shaun cassidy... no wonder i grew up loving the hardy boys too... hahaha!



ang mga mata ni anghelita... at ang paling ng ulo... haaaay... the making of a prue... toingk!



whoa! i hate my hair...



my dete will kill me for posting this pic... hahaha! if i remember it right, we were in rustan's cubao waiting for my ate to finish her aero... and while waiting, we ate at yumyum tree...



that's my japanese spitz dog... Gringo... oh, how i miss having a pet...

HAAAAAAAY... can we turn back time?

P.S.

i hope my friends and other blogmates post theirs too... hehehe!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!