PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

back from the dead...

Thursday, August 9, 2007

a poem for PRUE

don't think twice...
do whatever can revive your life
you owe it to yourself
you deserve a respite from that nightmare
prue, you’re one hell of a fighter
just be sure to choose your battles
it's okay to back off!
but knowing you—
for now that's not an option
so hold on to your sanity,
you'll make it through…
Haha! “Welcome to the ZOO!”

* * * * * * * *

so? welcome back to me!!!

i would have began blogging again weeks ago but i just had so much in mind as to what piece to write about... but i won't re-open... not until i very much feel like it... it will come naturally... my mind and will sez i should already but my heart doesn't feel the magic yet...

should i explain my hiatus? should i post about my birthday? or the pain of realization why i had to bid goodbye? or then again, a new found love... or warabawt, knowing the love i can't ever find the strength to turn my back on? or that trip back to bohol with who else but bff piper?

or should i finish the video i'm editing first and let it be my opening statement?

but a part of me thinks i have an obligation to state clearly why from sunrise, i'm now basking during sunset... for the love of all that's good and holy... i can't make up my mind... can't get it straight...

not until i was browsing through paige's page... looking through her archive of reflections...romance... and reasons... i chanced upon her entry on A POEM FOR PRUE...

i honestly don't recall having to read it... bah... there's one comment... who could it be from? moi?

yeah... dumb fat ass... you read it... commented about it... how could you forget? hahaha!

well, why won't i... the poem was JUST about me, my work and my fucked-up devotion to it....

but reading it now...

it isn't just about it anymore... it felt JUST about me, my life... and my devotion to love... can't give up now... just can't...

so here i am... BACK FROM THE DEAD... PRUE LIVES... AND FIGHTS ON!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!