PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

prue's 10 golden rules...

i cannot lose myself... hence, these fences to keep me where and who i used to be...

1. don't let the little stuff get to me...

2. spend lots of times outdoor and try enjoying nature with my self...

3. don't compare myself with anyone else neither will i compete with anybody else...

4. be grateful for what i have and not to worry about what i don't have...

5. surround yourself with positive and happy people...

6. when confronted with problems, just say "oh well, that's life" or "this too shall pass" or "i can't be beaten"...

7. look for solutions instead of endlessly discussing problems...

8. derive genuine pleasure from helping others and to remind myself always that giving is the most rewarding...

9. always remember to keep a sense of humor about things...

10. leave room in my life for God...

P.S.

i have mastered rules 2, 3, 8 and 9...
been a consistent failure with rules 1,6 and 7...
still learning to be comfortable with rules 4, 5, 6 and 7...
got to practice by heart rule no. 10...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!