PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Sunday, August 24, 2008

swept by pagudpud...

ok... ok... where's the pagudpud frenzy on this blog? yeah... i have not shared anything yet... and that's because i was... BACK TO PAGUDPUD!

yup... read that pretty right... i went back to pagudpud... in a flash... in a snap... spur of the moment thing... 3 days after my return to manila, i was agitated... feeling uneasy... something was both pulling and pushing me to pack my stuff and take the 10 hour ride again to my new 'nearest farthest' paradise...

the plan was to wash off my pagudpud hay moments but after two days of city life, i was (in a good way...) unbalanced, restless and frantic...

i felt i left half of myself in pagudpud... my heart, my soul, my mind... all were torn apart... hence, my disconcerted self... and the nice thing about it is... all were in a good way... lol!

oh gahd... whatever happened... i was beautifully tormented to take back whatever part of me i left there... by the sparkling sands... under pagdupud sun and moon... where habagat and amihan meet... someone wasn't aware he was already owning me... never meant... but it happened...

it was unexpected... yet, i surrendered... yotninam... ukininam... as the ilokanos would express it... hahaha!

five days after, prue's back to her usual urban time... i did reclaim my full mind and body... but not sure if my heart is marrying with my sensible senses... that is something i will have to see through the coming days...

my sanity has managed to escape my attention... and so does the wity turning to foolish... i may be struck with the one thing i tried to avoid... incidental? accidental? nah... perhaps magical...

P.S.

pagudpud... where i felt love... fell in love... wanting to make love (as if... prue's pure trip remains... the last line is somewhat just an expression to emphasize the feeling... hahaha! tama na kasi ang pagka-defensive prue eh... hahaha!)

haaaaaay... yup, i know... it's baduy... hahaha! we all turn baduy when the big L strikes...

and to make it even more baduy, let me say this... this moment, i feel i still left my heart in pagudpud... bahala na...

MORE PAHABOL: reposting piper's recent entry about me...


Tuesday, August 19, 2008
where's the prue gone?


few hints why prue is not blogging lately.....

"Hay naku bff, pumunta ka dito sa pagudpod! I promise you. You'll fall in love and you'll feel loved that you would want to make love over and over again!

on a separate conversation....

"Gusto ko lang sabihin na ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganito kadaming buko na nagliliparan! May bagyo ata!"

Piper: May bagyo nga, tangeks! Karen ang pangalan! Sinuspend na nga classes dito noh!

"Ganun? Anong signal? signal number pag-ibig???"

Waaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!