PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Friday, August 1, 2008

bound for pagudpud...

making the most of my vacation... and so after the island of camiguin... next dwell is another paradise of pristine white sand and crystal blue waters...

PAGUDPUD of Ilocos Norte...

and this time, no plane... no ferry ride... Prue will rough it a bit and will board the sleeper bus...

on the road to Boracay of the North...








P.S.

as i've heard, the longest contiguous shore can be found in Pagudpud... beach after beach after beach... hmmmm... well, my legs are all ready for the adventure... after all, like camiguin, it's my virgin visit to the province... Olah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!