PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my soulmate in the grass field...


once upon a time there was a teacher and his student... they lay down under the big tree near the big grass area... then suddenly the student asked the teacher,

Student : Teacher, I'm confused how we find our soul mate. Can you please help me?

Teacher : (silent for few second, than he answered)Well, it's pretty hard and easy question...

Student : (thinking hard) Ha???

Teacher : look on that way, there are a lot of grass there, why don't you walk there... but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead... on your way, try to find a beautiful grass and pick it up then give it to me... but just one.

Student : Well, ok then... wait for me... (walking straight ahead to the grass field)

a few minutes later...

Student : I'm back..

Teacher : Em, well I don't see any beautiful grass on your hand.
Student : On my journey, I found few beautiful grass, but I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn't pick it up. But I didn't realize that I'm in the end of the field, and I hadn't pick any. Cause you told me not to go back, so I didn't go back.

Teacher : That's what happen in real life.

the message...

* the Grass --> is people around you
* the Beautiful Grass --> is people that attract you
* the Grass Field --> is time

please don't always compare and hope that there will be a better one... by doing that, you'll waste your lifetime... TIME NEVER GOES BACK.... So try to accept what he is... IF YOU DECIDE THAT HE IS THE ONE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!