PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

just my heart speaking out...


some days, i just want to forward my life... some days, i want to freeze time...

monday blues has been an endless routine at work already... hectic work after hectic work... long meetings... redundated difficulties... my already-normal broken record is now a classic play in the office...

lunes is a monstrous creative conference... leaving and filling my martes with two or three meetings with clients from outside... wednesday would be the start for my boss... and the rest of the dsys goes on and on and on and on...

thank god i have my lifetime for my euphoria... he provides me the energy... the driving force... the reason to be... the faith that I can do it all over again this week.... next week... and the coming more weeks...

yes, i want to forward time so i can be with him at night... and it's when i'd truly want to stop time... and escape space with lifetime... be in a world where only us matter...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!