PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Monday, September 8, 2008

what's the news on me?

most of the scripts are still being revised and i have to wait for everybody to accomplish my inputs...

and so i am left with nothing much to do...

now, that's something new... hehehe! not being 'ngarag'... or atleast managing to handle work-related stress better... my bet is my vacation really did me good...

anyway, what's the NEWS on me?

1. not that it's really a big deal but like i said, i am better at handling stress now...

2. i'm sporting an 'emo' look... bangs extending to my chin... one-sided of course... got tired of my usual hairstyle...

3. i've four new books (twilight saga - twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn... through with the first... on to new moon)

4. my heart's delighted... i've a hubby... i (or rather we) call each other 'hugz'... lovelife's finally blooming... does that make me an official 'ilokano' then? hahaha!

5. i am simplifying my life... this is the fourth time i've attempted such a feat... but if love can move mountains, love can re-invent this big lump of lard...

6. and to simplify my life, a few mandates on myself now... work starts at 10:30am... leave office by 7pm (except on very exceptional cases like tonight)... and i say, since i got back to work, i have been able to observe that... i declare, I WILL ENSLAVE MYSELF NO MORE!!! YEAH, I DECLARE!!!

7. having laid on that divan while doing the psy-war with my shrink really improved my anger management... what a relief... i deserve a kudos... my friends will attest to my reformation... I WILL NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF... AND HOPEFULLY, EVEN THE BIG STUFF!!! I WILL ALLOW NO ONE TO GET INTO MY NERVES!!! guess what?! i am very good at it already... hmmmm... now i miss her (the shrink i mean)...

8. no more dinner for me... no more heavy, sweet and salty, carbo-heavy intake as soon as the sun goes down... i am very determined to lose pounds...

9. spending a thousand bucks and so everyday is already a thing of the past... i never thought i'd manage with a hundred bucks a day but i am enjoying the process... now, i can eat with my friends in the cafeteria (no pun intended)... hehehe! i hope my friends at work appreciate me for that... they know better...

10. i don't shout anymore... did you read that? I DON'T SHOUT AT ANYONE ANYMORE!!! wait... i realized that only now... woooooooow!!!!

11. at oo nga, i just asked my friends... I DON'T USE FOUL WORDS TOO NAAAAAA!!! yes... oo... hindi na ako nagmumura... i am awed with this realizations... i never knew these (items 10 and 11) until this very minute...

i'll end my post on this note... my friends and i are having dinner na... ay... sila lang pala... i'm joining them lang sa caf... o naks naman... hahaha!

P.S.

sana Lord, i am right about everything... thank you for guiding me... i like who i am now... made me see the light, didn't You? Love you God!

P.P.S

may isa pa pala... i am now wearing shoes... pahinga muna flip flops and sandals... my new nail hasn't grown yet though... by the way, walang umattend sa libing... hahaha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!