PRUE HALLIWEL ::: OBSERVER OF LIFE

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i have just lived the length of it... i want to also have lived the width of it as well... smiling when the sun rises... dreaming until the sun hides... but for now, i'm letting go... and this goodbye isn't just a new start... it confirms my submission to waiting... while searching...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRUE SAYS...

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

BELL, BOOK AND CANDLE...

You were the reason for my being... i trusted there is no losing hope (if only you believe)... and so i held on to life...

Now In my heart, you are the light that never fades away... the force that keeps me going...

But then also, you were the cause why my heart seems to recognize no love from then... Even if it hit me head on, I still wouldn't realize... My eyes are now shut... my heart has stopped beating... It has turned ice-cold...

and without remorse, I curse the day i allowed my self to fall... for even up to now, i keep falling... and falling... and falling... and no one to catch me....

I was wrong to believe you were rescuing me... you were just gravitating me more to sink deeper into the pit...

I wish you held my hand the 1st day and lead me to the way out... showing me an escape route so I don't get confused... Who else is best to guide but you... I follow your every word...your every move... your every dream...

Only you can save me.... but it's now too late... i am loving you so much it hurts me more than i thought it would... even with you gone in my life.

Bell, Book and Candle by Eddi Reader...
Bell, book and candle
blue around the morning moon
the colour of your eyes
I remember holding you
a fall through summer skies
you’re everything that I’ve become
every word I say
I need a bell, a book and candle
to keep your ghost away
white horses on a {aah} troubled sea
your smile will flash through time
up ahead a blackbird’s wing
your hair will come to mind
every night I see your face
when I have to pray

I need a bell, a book and candle
to keep your ghost away
{aah}keep your ghost away
keep your ghost away
I need a bell, a book and candle
to keep your ghost away
just before the thunder roars
I sense you next to me
and as I move through nature
I know where you will be
so I must keep myself apart
here is where I’ll stay
with a bell, a book and candle
to keep your ghost away
keep your ghost away
keep your ghost away
I need a bell, a book and candle
to keep your ghost away, ah

blue around the morning moon
the colour of your eyes
I remember holding you
a fall through summer skies
you’re everything that I’ve become
every word I say

I need a bell, a book and candle
to keep your ghost away

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My photo
My life is not extra-ordinary but it has stories to tell...

THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!